At iLLUMA-Drive we aim to make the world more sustainable via clean energy adoption. We pride ourselves on revolutionizing power storage and consumption in an effort to shake things up and change them for the better. As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering sustainable, scalable, maintainable and efficient solutions that emphasize the best user experience.
We are looking for a talented Software engineer to join our team. As a valued member of our team you will be responsible for implementing innovative solutions for new product development using C and C++. We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, detail oriented individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. The selected individual should be experienced with embedded development on the ARM chipset, as well as be well versed in test driven development. We are seeking someone who has a passion for learning and implementing new technologies.
As an embedded developer, you will be responsible for building clean, maintainable, test driven software solutions. Initially you will work as a member of a small team to develop, deploy and maintain a HomeKit IoT device. In addition to coding you will be responsible for producing and maintaining project documentation as well as perform quality assurance testing related to the software solution.
– 5+ years of software development experience
– 3+ years experience developing embedded ARM software solutions using C and or C++
– Experience developing peripheral interfaces including SPI, I2C, CAN, UART, and Ethernet.
– Experience using STM32’s HAL (hardware extraction layer)
– Experience with web technologies including RESTful API, JSON
– Experience working in a team environment using Git for source control
– Must be comfortable using multiple development tools, including Eclipse and Keil DS-MDK
– Should be comfortable working with electronics and able to build development boards and prototypes
– Advanced students or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
– Experience with STM32 based microprocessors.
– Some experience with Cryptography
– Experience developing mobile apps for iOS or Android platforms.