Accelerating Innovation through AI
January 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EST$20
Published author and Artificial Intelligence strategy expert Brian Lenahan will guide you through key strategies to make the most of your investment in AI. We will discuss current trends, machine learning and deep learning applications and look at low or no-cost ways to learn about artificial intelligence to accelerate your innovation.
Who should attend:
- start-ups and entrepreneurs who want to create innovations and differentiate their offerings leveraging AI.
- Companies who have yet to embark on artificial intelligence investments.
- AI trends that accelerate Innovation – discover and embrace new ideas from around the globe to reduce your ramp-up time and cost; examine case studies that will resonate with your business
- Accelerate analysis of voice, data and images through deep learning and find unexpected patterns to new opportunities
- Embrace free, lifelong AI learning – where you can find no-cost AI education opportunities that are right for you, and never stop learning
- Investing in AI – where to spend your money, when and why
About the speaker:
Brian Lenahan, a former executive with a Top 10 North American Bank and MIT-trained expert in Artificial Intelligence Strategy, is a recognized keynote speaker, CEO of Aquitaine Innovation Advisors (an AI consulting firm to large corporations) and three-times published author of books covering AI strategies including “Artificial Intelligence: Foundations for Business Leaders and Consultants”, all available on Amazon.ca. You can find out more about Brian at www.aquitaineinnovationadvisors.com
This event is free for Haltech and other regional innovation centre clients. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code.