Haltech is Hiring!
Haltech is pleased to be part of the Canada Summer Jobs program again this year. We will be hiring two students to join us. If you or anyone you know is interested, please email email@example.com
The junior consultant/analyst will be focused on assisting the Haltech Client Services team to support start up and scale up innovation companies. Primary responsibilities will include researching information, responding to general client inquiries, creating reports, assisting in collecting key metrics, and updating the CRM system. We are looking for someone who is an analytical thinker, problem solver and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Be enrolled in or have completed a relevant post-secondary education, College diploma or University degree (For example Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Administration, Communication)
- Strength in writing, research, data analysis, project management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A flexible and a strong customer service attitude and able to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to work accurately under tight timelines and manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for Halton Region, the local tech sector, government and community organizations
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft suite of software products – Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams) and Dynamics CRM.
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- 5 days per week; 35 hours per week
- This position will be working from home in the short term and depending on changes with COVID conditions, may also include working from the Haltech Offices in Burlington or Milton
Haltech is a supportive atmosphere in a community-focused office. Haltech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
HalTech is based in TechPlace (5500 North Service Road, Burlington) and Milton (555 Industrial Drive).
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org