3terra is a growing healthcare software company. Three years ago, we launched a platform that is now used by over 30 hospitals across the province. We’re continuing to expand and are developing new software to help hospitals run more effectively. We continue to operate like a startup but have the advantage of a solid, dedicated client base.
Why work with us?
- We’re a group of very dedicated and motivated technologists that listen to all ideas.
- You have a passion for making operations better and need a place to focus that energy.
- Company culture is very important to us and we make sure we have fun. We’re not going to burn you out.
- We understand the importance of doing things right and won’t ask you to cut corners.
- The position will evolve over time and you’ll experience new things and learn new skills.
- You like the idea of balancing collaborative work at the office with occasional time working from home, to focus.
- We have bright new, open office space in Mississauga near the 401 and Highway 10.
- You’ll get the chance to learn what being in a startup is like. Maybe one day you’ll want to try it yourself!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing DevOps processes to support and improve deployment/testing strategies.
- Implementing and managing software installations at over 30 client hospitals (and growing).
- Establishing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Creating and refining automated processes to improve operations.
- Debugging and resolving application issues along with our development team.
- Assisting with design of our product development roadmap.
You’re good at:
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Windows Server, IIS web hosting, and PowerShell (and scripting, in general)
- Version control – Git, Team Foundation Services, etc.
- Task management solutions – Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.
You may be good at, or want to learn:
- Regression testing planning and implementation
- Establishing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes
- .NET and C# development
- Microsoft Azure and managing Azure resources