Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
As the pandemic situation is still evolving, new programs and supports may be announced in the future.
Small and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of the Canadian economy. During this extraordinary time, the Government of Canada is taking strong action to help Canadian businesses as COVID-19 is affecting them, their employees and their families.
The Government and public health officials are urging all Canadians to:
- stay home unless it is absolutely essential to go out
- practice social distancing and good hygiene
For businesses, this means:
- facilitating flexible and remote work arrangements
- preparing your workplace for COVID-19
- understanding how to keep your employees safe
Website highlighting useful resources for businesses: https://www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca/campaign-campagne/ressources-entreprisesCOVID-19-business-resources.aspx?lang=eng