Automation Inc. is an engineering company specializing in high-end camera equipment used for Quality and Process Control in the steel and fabrication industries. We develop proprietary hardware and software for integration into the production equipment of our global client base.
We are seeking an outstanding personable candidate with superior computer and communications skills to join our highly focused team as a Sales Administrator. We offer a fun, challenging and highly rewarding environment to the individual with the right combination of attitude and talent. This is a full time growth opportunity for the right individual who wants to learn and develop their career.
- Provide front end sales support: handle incoming sales calls, record Customer and opportunity information in our CRM, follow up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Work with new customers and Xiris staff to set up customer files, establish credit terms, fill out supplier paperwork as required.
- Sales team support, including customer follow up, arranging demonstrations and generating quotes.
- Perform some direct sales work by contacting existing customers on a timely basis to sell annual service contracts.
- Provide Account management assistance when required for existing customers such as customer satisfaction surveys, or direct customer follow up after equipment has been delivered/installed
- Develop leads through internet research, social media networking, inbound marketing automation software and distribute them to the sales team as required, recording them in our CRM.
- Support sales team through development and maintenance of various sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, videos, trade articles, slide shows, and product brochures
- Maintain the company’s social media platforms, e.g.Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, website, etc.
- Other sales and administrative activities as required, whatever is required to get the job done!
The following qualifications are a must:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing and copywriting skills
- Be comfortable communicating in English with business executives in diverse industries
- Possess poise and confidence and the ability to think quickly
- A post secondary degree/diploma in Science, Engineering or Business
- Computer literate, especially with the Internet, Social Media, and MS Office;