At iLLUMA-Drive we aim to make the world more sustainable via clean energy adoption. We pride ourselves on revolutionizing power storage and consumption in an effort to shake things up and change them for the better. As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering sustainable, scalable, maintainable, efficient solutions that emphasize the best user experience.
We are looking for a talented Software engineer to join our team. As a valued member of our team you will be responsible for implementing innovative solutions for new product development on the Android platform. We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, detail oriented individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. The selected individual should be well versed in mobile development, test driven development and should have a passion for learning and implementing new technologies.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for building clean, maintainable, test driven software solutions. Initially you will work as a member of a small team to develop, deploy and maintain a HomeKit based iOS App. In addition to coding you will be responsible for producing and maintaining project documentation as well as perform quality assurance testing related to the software solution.
– 3+ years experience developing Android apps using Android Studio
– 4+ years java development experience
– Experience with creating automated User interface tests
– Experience with JUnit for creating unit tests as well as
– 5+ years of software development experience
– Experience with RESTful API, JSON and related technologies
– Experience working in a team environment using Git for source control
– Advanced students or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
– Strong Background in C, C++, C#
– Embedded development experience on memory constrained devices. (ie. ARM STM32) using C
– Have had the opportunity to work with developer preview of Google Weave and Android Things, or other relevant IOT experience
– Experience creating Java web apps
– Experience building native iOS Apps