InputHealth connects patients and providers through the Collaborative Health Record (CHR), a platform which transforms the health record into a vehicle for engagement, communication and workflow efficiency. The Software-as-a-Service model of solution delivery, customizability of the platform, and steadfast focus on user experience is quickly gaining traction and adoption across clinical practices in Canada, the USA and soon the global digital health market.
As User Support Specialist, you will be part of a team that is charged with propelling InputHealth’s Collaborative Health Record platform forward as a market leader in Canada and beyond. Working with the friendly InputHealth team, as well as based on your industry experience and your research with customers, you will be an important part of the successful creation and on-time delivery of the company’s software to our customer base. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You will ultimately develop mastery in clinical workflow analysis paralleled with your understanding of the Collaborative Health Record. You will potentially travel to physician clinics and/or hospitals to install, configure, train and provide go-live support for clinic staff, as well as develop innovative ways to implement remotely wherever possible. This position will potentially involve some travel across Canada.
1. Always present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
2. Understand how customers interact with InputHealth products and identify their needs, challenges and ideas.
3. Become a product and domain expert, and strive to use that knowledge to make customers successful in their business.
4. Advocate customer needs and ideas internally, and work collaboratively with other teams to achieve outcomes and results for customers.
5. Prepare onboarding materials and manage onboarding projects.
6. Participate in check-in calls with customers where you will review customer performance reports, identify areas of improvement, and brainstorm solutions for these areas.
7. Design, implement and document innovative strategies to drive customer engagement.
8. Deliver value-driven solutions; ensure that customers begin every interaction with InputHealth with a clear understanding of its purpose and conclude every interaction with tangible results or next steps.
9. As a member of the team, positively impact key metrics for implementation time and time to value.
10. Identify and articulate product challenges and blockers of implementation efficiency.
1. Serve as a gatekeeper for incoming implementation communications, flag those that are high-priority and respond with speed and accuracy as appropriate.
2. Produce documents, proposals, briefing papers, reports and presentations as needed with the appropriate guidance and background information provided.
3. Prepare detailed documentation outlining systems capabilities and processes.
4. Document system problems, bug reports and resolutions for future reference.
5. Utilization of project management tool (e.g. Asana, Basecamp, Trello) to stay up to date with most recent developments and facilitate virtual team communication.
1. College degree required
2. 3-5+ years previous experience in technology implementation or training role
3. Experience as a Medical Office Assistant, within the EMR industry or healthcare delivery organization will be deemed an asset
4. Experience in software development is an asset but not necessary
5. Excellent verbal and communication skills, particularly with documenting status, next steps and follow up detail
6. Ability to multi-task and prioritize items appropriately according to severity
7. Excellent time management skills and analytical skills; and comfort with technology
8. Ability to define problems, collect data, draw conclusions and interpret technical instructions
9. Passionate customer advocate
10. Adaptability, flexibility, even-temperament, and ability to work in fast paced, demanding and ever-changing environment
11. Comfortable with travel and face to face meetings clinics for onsite support as determined by team leadership
12. Ideally based in Greater Toronto-Hamilton Area, with ability to commute independently between Hamilton, Toronto, London and surrounding communities
Please email your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks to all those that apply. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.